Adina Babeş (°1982) holds a PhD in Political Sciences from the National School of Political Studies and Public Administration of Bucharest (2013) and Master's degrees from Hebrew University in Jerusalem in Israel (2012), University of Bucharest in Romania (2008), and Central European University in Budapest, Hungary, (2006).
She is working since 2006 as senior researcher at the 'Elie Wiesel' National Institute for the Study of Holocaust in Romania, and in 2017 she worked as project adviser at the European Commission.
Since October 2018 she joined CegeSoma in the context of the EHRI project.
Adina Babeş has authored several articles and research studies published in volumes and academic journals and presented scientific papers during conferences, seminars and round tables.
- Rethinking victims, perpetrators, bystanders and rescuers: a case study on students' perceptions, in edited volume 'The Public Memory of the Holocaust in Post-Communist Romania', editor Alexandru Florian, Indiana University Press, United States, 2018.
- Guide of Codes and Symbols of the Extreme Right in Romania, public guide, co-authorship with Ana Bărbulescu, Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, Romania, 2017.
- Preventing and combating racism, xenophobia and hate crimes: from the decisions of the European Commission to the implementation in Member States, in 'Holocaust. Study and Research' scientific journal of 'Elie Wiesel' National Institute for the Study of Holocaust in Romania, vol. IX, no. 1(10)/2017, ERIH Plus, CEEOL, EBSCO, Bucharest, Romania, 2017.
- On Romanian Jews and Unsafe Boats, co-author Alexandru Florian, blog Seeking Protection, a
International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, https://holocaustremembrance.blog/2017/03/13/on-romanian-jews-and-unsafe-boats/ , 2017.
- Jewish life in Bucharest in the time of Holocaust (a research on survivors' diaries) in Holocaust. Study and Research' scientific journal of ʽElie Wiesel' National Institute for the Study of Holocaust in Romania, vol. VII, no. 1(8)/2015, National Research Council index: B, Academic databases: ERIH Plus, CEEOL, EBSCO, 2015.
- Religion and Integration in the Israeli Society, in edited volume ʽTo be or Not to Be a Jew', University of Bucharest Publishing House, Bucharest, Romania, 2015.
- Alyiah of Romanian Jews – socio-statistical facts (historical approach) in ʽSfera Politiciiʼ, National
Research Council index: B, Academic databases: CEEOL, EBSCO, IPSA, PRO-QUEST, COPERNICUS, number 180-1, July – October, 2014.
- Integration Patterns of Romanian Immigrants in the Israeli Society: Sociopolitical Aspects in 'Romanian Journal of Society and Politics' of National School for Political Studies and Administration, new series, vol. VIII, no.1, issue 15, Academic databases: CEEOL, EBSCO – CEEAS, ERIH Plus, Copernicus, DOAJ, 2013.
- The Emigration of the Jews in the Antonescu Era, (co-author Dr. Alexandru Florian) in 'Holocaust. Study and Research' scientific journal of ʽElie Wiesel' National Institute for the Study of Holocaust in Romania, vol. IV, no. 1(5)/2012, National Research Council index: B, Academic databases: CEEOL, EBSCO, 2012.
- Linking Private Lives and Public Standards: the Hebrew Language Vehicle in Bulletin of the Center, Jewish Historical Museum and Archives of Romania, number 14-15, edited by the Center for the Study of Jewish History, Romanian Federation of Jewish Communities, 2011.
- Prelude to assassination. An episode of the Romanian Holocaust in ʽHolocaust. Study and Researchʼ scientific journal of ʽElie Wiesel' National Institute for the Study of Holocaust in Romania, vol. I, nr. 4(3)/2011.
- 'Demnitate în vremuri de restrişteʼ (book about the Romanian Righteous among Nations), Hasefer Publishing House, Bucharest, Romania , 2008.
- January 1941. The History, the Events and the Victims of the Pogrom in Bucharest in the yearly review ʽStudia Hebraicaʼ of Goren Goldstein Center for Hebrew Studies, University of Bucharest, Academic database: CEEOL, 2008.