Calendar of Events
29 May 2017
- Open workshop 'Scope and Limits of Reconciliation' with Sandra Rios (University of Leiden) and Björn Krondorfer (Northern Arizona University) – at CegeSoma, from 2.30 p.m. till 4.30 p.m. – participation is free but registration required: firstname.lastname@example.org
1-2 June 2017
- Presentation by Dirk Luyten at the Internationales Archivsymposion (Koblenz) : "Finding sources on daily life in European societies under occupation in the Second World War: a quest for 'hidden archives'".
6-8 June 2017
- Symposium of European Institutions dealing with 20th Century History. This year's theme : 'Violence in the 20th-century European history: commemorating, documenting, educating. Programme et inscription : http://www.europeanremembrance.enrs.eu/edition2017/register
22-23 June 2017
- Presentation of the new book Mayoral Collaboration under Nazi Occupation in Belgium, the Netherlands and France, 1938-46 by Nico Wouters during an international congress (U Gent – University of Kent) on occupations during both World Wars – University of Kent, Canterbury – Programme.
- Press conference for the publication of “Papy était-il un nazi?”, a clear and accessible guide of the sources for the study of the repression – CegeSoma (conference room)