In the reading room, the collections of archives, publications and documents kept by Cegesoma can be consulted and reproduced, subject to certain conditions (see regulations – price list). There is no loan service.
- Admission card valid for one week: 1 euro.
- Admission card valid for one year: 2,50 euros.
Opening days and hours:
- From Tuesday to Friday, 9a.m. to 4.30 p.m. without interruption.
Closing days of the reading room in 2017:
- Thursday 5 May, Friday 26 May, Friday 21 July, Tuesday 15 August, Wednesday 1st November, Thursday 2 November, Wednesday 15 November, and from Monday 25 December to Friday 29 December.
- Maximum 20 documents can be reserved.
- Period over which the documents are available to the reader : 2 weeks, unless otherwise specified (see point 9 of the reading room regulations).
Location of collections and availability:
- Monographs, collective works, doctoral theses, licentiate and Master's theses, manuscripts and most of the archive collections: Aviation depot. Documents can be ordered at 9.30 a.m., 10.15 a.m., 11.15 a.m., 1.30 p.m., 2.30 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
- Periodicals, press cuttings, annuals, audiovisual collections and certain archive funds: Belgrade depot. Weekly collection, online reservation necessary before Monday 8 a.m. The documents will be available in the reading room at the Square de l'Aviation on the Tuesday at 9 p.m. (in exceptional cases we will send an email specifying other dispositions).
Question about the reading room ?: click here