The Belgian State Archives/CegeSoma are currently looking for:
- 1 researcher (m/f/x) (part-time employment 50%) for the project European Holocaust Research Infrastructure-Implementation Phase (EHRI-IP). EHRI is an international digital research infrastructure that ensures Holocaust research, remembrance and education on a transnational level. The goal of EHRI-IP is to develop EHRI into a permanent European research infrastructure with legal personality. The position entails amongst others: tracing, listing and analysing relevant legal and policy documents and assisting in the drafting of different types of texts (deliverables, policy documents, legal texts).
- Profile : You have a degree (master/doctorate) in European Studies, Public Administration, Management, Political Science, History or Law. You have knowledge of/experience with European research projects, European research infrastructures, principles of governance and (project) management. Experience in drafting legal texts and in policy preparation is considered as an advantage.
- Place of employment : CegeSoma, Square de l'Aviation 29 à 1070 Brussels.
- Desired date of entry into service: 1 February 2024.
- Candidates should send their motivation letter and detailed CV (in pdf), as well as a copy of their master or doctoral degree and an excerpt from the criminal registry, by email to email@example.com (reference: candidacy EHRI-IP) at the latest on 10 December 2023.